A well-maintained roof is essential for protecting your property against weather damage. Re-bed and pointing your roof can be an ideal maintenance measure to prevent the need for an entire roof replacement, saving you significant costs.
Our experienced tradesmen will remove all the old mortar from tiles and caps, and re-bed and point all your roof’s ridge capping with a pre-mixed flexible pointing compound called Flexipoint.
Signs that your roof might be need re-bedding and pointing:
- Ridge capping mortar looks like it’s breaking away
- Roof leaks
- Excess moisture
- Loose or missing roof tiles
Why is it worth considering re-bedding and pointing your roof?
- Pay a fraction of the cost of a new roof
- Prevent the risk of mould growth, water damage and potential wood rot to your home (saving on significant repair costs and protecting your family’s health)
- Ridge capping will stay intact for another 15 to 25 years.